Book Description
This is A Textbook of Electrical Technology Volume I - IV 2005 First Multi-coloured Edition by B.L. Theraja and A.K. Theraja in pdf format.
Download
You can download this book from any of the following links. If any link is dead please feel free to leave a comment.
Volume I
Volume II
Volume III
Volume IV
Copyright Disclaimer
This site does not store any files on its server. We only index and link to content provided by other sites. Please contact the content providers to delete copyright contents if any and email us, we'll remove relevant links or contents immediately.
Tags
A Text Book of Electrical Technology free download, A Text Book of Electrical Technology free PDF, Download free engineering books, free ebooks.
Home
Circuit Analysis
Digital Electronics
Electronics
A Text Book of Electrical Technology by B.L.Theraja (All Volumes)
.jpg)
bro your volume 4 of mediafire link is removed!!!Kindly upload new link as soon as possible
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment, link of volume 4 has been updated
Delete3 &4 are unable to
DeleteThank for it great it is working
DeleteVolume 3 link removed, please update...
ReplyDeletevol. 3 is removed :/
ReplyDeletevolume 3 is removed !!
ReplyDeleteHi, thanks for your sharing of this classic but wonderful book. However your link of volume 3 at MediaFire has also been removed. Please kindly upload a new link. Thank you.
ReplyDeletebro your volume 3 of mediafire link is removed!!!Kindly upload new link as soon as possible
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments, link for volume 3 has been updated
DeleteThank you very much for your 4 volumes of this wonderful Theraja book.
ReplyDeleteCan't download volume 2, please help
ReplyDeleteThe download link is working, I have just checked it
DeleteI am not able to download link 1 & link 2(downloads only 1kb of web data), where as link 3 got downloaded comfortably.
ReplyDeleteThe first two links are working fine, I have just checked them. You have to press the red download button fro ziddu site
DeleteThanks bro I was searching everywhere and at last you made it easy. Thanks !! :)
ReplyDeletetks bro.. its very useful....
ReplyDeleteThanks a ton.....
ReplyDeleteI can't download any of the book
ReplyDeleteAll links are working, I have just checked them. See how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
i was not able to download 3 and 4 book from there respective links......plz check them and make them able to accessible.....
ReplyDeleteThe download links are working and accessible, I have just checked them. See how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
Thanks a lot.!!! :)
ReplyDeletedownload link เฆাเฆ เฆเฆฐเฆেเฆจা
ReplyDeleteDownload links are working, I have just checked them. See how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
When I click the Download, it always leads to another page and cann't find link to download book. Shoul I pay efore download.. or ther thins is making me failed to download.. please sone hint...
ReplyDeleteSee how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
Thank you very much for your 4 volumes of this wonderful Theraja book.
ReplyDeleteBook 3nd 4 ok but book 1 and 2 cnt dwnld
ReplyDeleteAll download links are working, I have just checked them. Please see how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
Hi friend,
ReplyDeleteA big thanks for your work.
I am not able to download.. when i press on the links it opens a new tab but nothing is displayed on that page
ReplyDeleteThe download links are working, I have just checked them. When you click link an AD is displayed first. Wait 5 seconds and press skip ad and you will be directed to the download page. See how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
cant download volume 1 and volume 2
ReplyDeleteThe download links are working, I have just checked them. See how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
Bhai vol 1 And 2 Download nahi horahi....help!!!!
ReplyDeleteThe download links are working, I have just checked them. See how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
link for volume 4 not working
ReplyDeleteThe download links are working, I have just checked them. See how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
all volumes r removed
ReplyDeleteThe download links are working, I have just checked them. See how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
Volume 2 link is not working. Please fix it as soon as possible!
ReplyDeleteDownload link for volume 2 is working fine. I have just checked it. See how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
Downloaded everything good reference! Will be sharing this to colleagues
ReplyDeleteI wish to download this book but told not available in my country, Nigeria. What can I do?
ReplyDeleteSee how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
Volume 2 link not working!
ReplyDeleteThe download link for volume 2 is working fine. I have just checked it.
Deletethanks to you
ReplyDeleteBeautiful site! Love all the work you put into it!
ReplyDeleteFirst and second volumes can't be downloaded here
ReplyDeleteThe download links for volumes 1 and 2 are working fine. I have just checked them.
Deletethanks , you made my day
ReplyDeletevolume 1 & 2 is not downloading... change the host.. ziddu is confusing
ReplyDeletethe download links are working fine, just press download now (close any pop up window appear) then enter verification code then press download now again.
DeleteVolume 1 link not working.
ReplyDeleteThe link for volume 1 is working fine, I have just checked it. Please see how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
vol 1 is not getting downloaded its been blocked by the Department of Telecommunications, Government of India. just check and reply asap
ReplyDeleteThe download link is working fine. Just check it again:
Deletehttp://downloads.ziddu.com/download/17848141/Theraja_techntoday.tk_Vol_I.rar.html/eng
The post is nice you can also visit my site for more exclusive engineering books.
ReplyDeletethanks
ReplyDeletepls update 3 & 4 volume.
ReplyDeleteThe download links for the 3rd and 4th volumes are working fine, I have just checked them. Please, see how to download links here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
upload a book electrical technology by jb gupta and electrical machine by ashfaq hussain plzzzz
ReplyDeleteSorry These books are not available
Deletethnkx sir
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this free book on electrical technology
ReplyDeleteTHANKS ALOT
ReplyDeleteI HAVE JUST BEING SEARCHING FOR ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY PDF TO DOWNLOAD.
THANKS
Volume -1 is not downloading.
ReplyDeleteThe download link is working fine, I have just checked it. Please see how to download here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
MAN!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this
electrical technology pdf is really helping me in my exam preparation
vol 1,vol 2 links are not working
ReplyDeleteThe links are working fine, I have just checked them. Please, see how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
thanks alot for the ebooks!
ReplyDeletedo yo have solutions manual for volume 1? thanks a lot
ReplyDeleteSorry solution manual is not available
DeleteHello,
ReplyDeleteDear Bro There have no volume is in working condition. please guide me about this. i want to download all volume of this book. waiting for your reply. thanks
Thanks for comment, here is the downloading links:
Delete1- http://downloads.ziddu.com/download/17848141/Theraja_techntoday.tk_Vol_I.rar.html/eng
2-
http://downloads.ziddu.com/download/17848362/Theraja_techntoday.tk_Vol_II.rar.html/eng
3- http://filepi.com/i/mR7BuDy
4- http://filepi.com/i/Pvo31q9
Link for volume || isn't working .please update and inform me at surenderkhrar@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThe download link is working fine, I have just checked it.
DeleteVol.3&4 links not available
ReplyDeleteUpdated
Delete3 and 4 is not working
ReplyDeleteUpdated
DeleteLink for volume 1 is not working properly so pdf file of volume 1 is send to my email address is mailonudit@rediffmail.com
ReplyDeleteUpdated
DeleteI can't download the 4th volume please help me clicking it will leads to a advertising pages..
ReplyDeleteUpdated. Please, see how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
Vol.2 link is not downloading the file
ReplyDeleteupdated
Deletelinks are nt working . plz fix
ReplyDeleteupdated
DeleteHi, filepi domain is down. Could you upload it using filejoker?
ReplyDeleteThanks for comment, file sharing site is changed
Deletevol. 1 , 2 ,4 not downloading if possible plz update it
ReplyDeleteUpdated
Deletethe links not working. whenever i click it leads me to ziddu.com and when i try to download it from there nothing happen.
ReplyDeleteUpdated
Deletehow can download this book
ReplyDeletePlease, see how to download books here:
Deletehttp://www.free-engineering-books.com/p/how-to-download.html
why is it in .rar form?
ReplyDeleteWelldone ...all links are working properly
ReplyDeleteDo you have Engineering Mathematics by V.P. Mishra?
ReplyDeleteSorry not available
DeleteThanks for this
ReplyDeleteThank you... This is so helpful :)
ReplyDelete